We’ve created this page to inform you of COVID-19 and the measures we are taking against it. We will continue our hygienic cleaning practices we perform and take extra in accordance with local and federal health organization recommendations.
What you can do:
- Use disposable trash bags (13-gal size) to package soiled garments for pickup.
- Place the bag on the porch or other secure space for no-contact pickup. Inform your driver and or send a picture of the pickup location.
- Allow your driver to drop off clean garments on the porch or other secure space. Inform your driver your preferred location.
- If you are ill, please pause service and resume when you are feeling better.
What are we doing:
- All pickups and deliveries will be no-contact.
- All drivers and garment handlers will wear gloves when handling garments as an added precaution.
- While on routes, drivers will use sanitary measures between each pickup & delivery.
- Drivers will communicate with clients to coordinate safe, non-contact pickups and deliveries.
- Per usual protocol, drivers and garment handlers are washing hands before handling any garments.
- Machines, folding surfaces, baskets, etc. will be regularly sanitized.
- Garments will be returned in clean plastic bags.
- Contactless payment